RSS Feed

2011 - Its here, Its REAL!

Posted by Badabeat

I made a commitment last year (well actually last week or even less than 96 hours ago) to blog this year and blog well and I am committed to my commitment to be fully committed to the commitment I made :)
Ok. Time is an enigma because I have been wondering how mankind can move from one year to another and a decade to another all within a week. This is not space or time travel experience but reality of the new age.
So, I digress. 
Dear reader, welcome to the new year, the year 2011.
This year is full of possibilities for the student and youth traveler and I will be here every day of the year (I hope so too but spare me the weekends) to share my experience, thoughts and yarntra as the industry evolves in the new year.
Please, OXFORD will you add my new coinage; YARNTRA to the Advanced Learner Dictionary?
See you tomorrow.

0 comments: